Re: [leanagile] Re: [XP] Planning Poker online tool which support observers

  • Ram Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2013
      I was not familiar with that tool. Will try that out. Thanks Ajay

      On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 1:25 PM, Ajay Reddy <ajay@...> wrote:

      Ram -
      You can try scrumdo.com. It has a built-in planning poker that allows observers (i.e they don't need to vote).
      Let me know what you think.
      (Disclaimer: I work for scrumdo.com,All- sorry for the appearance of promotion- Responding to Ram's question below)

      Ajay

      Ajay Reddy Agile Lead
      www.codegenesys.com
      ajay.reddy@...

      On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 2:33 PM, Ram Srinivasan <vasan.ram@...> wrote:

      Thanks to Mike Cohn for making PlanningPoker.com available to all of us,
      free of charge. Its simple and quite easy to use. I like the fact that all
      cards flip over when the last person has given his estimate.

      The tool, in its current version, does not support observers. Do you know
      of an online Planning Poker tool which can support observers (say Product
      Owner/Scrum Master) ?

      Thanks,
      Ram