Re: CONCERN: over continuing Schisming/Fragmentation of Scrum & Agil

  • Nigel Baker
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2013
      Scaling Agile is like saying Scaling God. How on Earth does one scale a principle or belief system?

      However, Big Scrum is more than possible, it's easy. As long as you can let go of the past. That's the big challenge. The problem for me is that most 'scaled agile' books are a little bit too compromised by classic waterfall patterns for my liking.

      Nigel (Who spends all his time with BIG organisations)

      Sent from my iPhone