Re: [scrumdevelopment] CONCERN: over continuing Schisming/Fragmentation of Scrum & Agile

  • Kurt Häusler
    Message 1 of 107 , Apr 10, 2013
      Yes I know, agree with and accept all that. I was just trying to
      reassure Doug that there is a voice sharing his concern. I also tried
      to mention that I was one of those who are happy with the existence of
      both Scrum descriptions, and tend to see the differences between them
      as minor.

      On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 5:12 PM, Ron Jeffries <ronjeffries@...> wrote:

      > So if people on Xing, wherever that may be, think there are any significant discrepancies between the Guide and the Core, it is news to me, in part because they have not brought their concerns to the attention of anyone who could answer their concerns or do something about it. I suspect that is because the people of Planet Xing have sold their souls to Space Vampires. Which is just wrong.

      Well if you care, I was referencing this discussion thread here:
      https://www.xing.com/net/scrummaster/fragen-und-antworten-zu-scrum-q-a-115531/two-sets-of-different-rules-for-the-same-game-called-scrum-43870898
      I don't know if you have to be a member of the xing-group or not to
      see it. The first post is in English, but the followups are in German
      (Xing seems dominated by German speakers). The OP actually mentions
      that the post is in English specifically because it was originally an
      expression of concern communicated to the scrum alliance via the
      contact form at agileatlas.org.

      Once again, it is not a concern I share, I am in favor of the healthy
      heterogeneity in the community :-)
    • A Narasimhan
      Message 107 of 107 , Apr 21, 2013
        Thanks a lot, George.
        Rgds-AN

        Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 8:55 PM
        Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] CONCERN: over continuing Schisming/Fragmentation of Scrum & Agile

        AN,

        On 4/20/13 10:16 AM, A Narasimhan wrote:

        > Hi:
        > Recently there was a mail on Agile Scaling by Ron Jeffries which went
        > something
        > like this:
        > ‘Collaboration works in a team but not so much in a building...’ etc.
        > There were several points covered in that mail on scaling. I somehow
        > deleted that mail.
        > Can someone re-send the mail please...You could also send it to my
        > personal mail
        > mailto:an.narasimhan%40yahoo.co.in <mailto:mailto:an.narasimhan%40yahoo.co.in>
        > Rgds-AN

        Every email has a trailer that includes:

        > Visit Your Group
        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scrumdevelopment

        You can go there to search for messages.

        - George