Re: [scrumdevelopment] Is agile suitable for my project?

  • Pierre Neis
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19 10:07 AM
      Hi,
      The question is not if agile is suitable, the question is what's the project? what's purpose? when? for who?
      budget? team?
      Tell me what is in your cupboard?

      Then if you're ready with the scope, you got an idea on how you will manage it.

      .... and you guess that agile is now mainstream

      Kind regards, cordialement, mit freundliche Grüsse,

      Pierre E. Neis
      Scrum/Lean Coach - Senior Management Consultant

      Agir Anticiper Durablement sarl
      19 place Bleech |L-7610 Larochette | Luxembourg
      M: +352 661 727 867

      email:  pierre.neis@...
      web:    http://wecompany.wordpress.com/
      Meet with mehttp://meetwith.me/pierreneis

      about.me LinkedIn
      Contact me: Skype pierre.neis

      On 19 March 2013 17:54, Ashish Mahajan <agileashish@...> wrote:

      Many a times, you must have come across a question. Is Agile suitable
      for my Project?
      There are many studies done. For example

      1.Boehm and Turner(Balancing Agility and Discipline) that indicates
      various parameters such as Personal , Dynamism, Culture for Agile
      Suitability
      2.Michael Sahota (An Agile Adoption and Transformation Survival Guide)
      where he talks about culture of an organization that make it suitable
      for Agile/Kanban/XP to adopt.

      Considering that "Agile" is defined by the Agile Manifesto (4 values
      and the 12 principles), I think all projects can be done with Agile.
      What do you think?

      Sent from my iPad