Re: [scrumdevelopment] Airplane exercise

    Thanks Andrew. I am planning to give this a try. For time boxing, I usually give them the switch context exercise. I am planning to ask them to type 2
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2013
      Thanks Andrew.

      I am planning to give this a try.

      For time boxing, I usually give them the "switch context" exercise. I am planning to ask them to type 2 different stories and I shall prompt them for the "context switch". Hopefully, this should give them a good idea about Time Boxing.

      For the sprint exercise, I am thinking of asking them to draw some objects [ like squares and circles for given dimensions ] but I have not yet figured out how to bringing in "testing" into this exercise.

      Thanks for your hints though. Much appreciated.

      -- Sarfraaz