Re: [scrumdevelopment] Questions about shifting from traditional project management to SCRUM

  • M.Jalilnejad
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 4, 2013
      ​Sorry for late response Jean,​
      On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 5:05 PM, Jean Richardson <jean@...> wrote:
      “Use your power tools properly” puts me in mind of
      ​​
      chainsaws and
      ​​
      Shop Smiths.  Could you enlighten me about these “power tools,” Mahmood?

      As I said before I see each process just a tool in our toolbox, they are powerful tools to speed up our work, but we must know when and how to use them. if they used in an appropriate way they will do a magic, if not they will be a threat as Kevin Callahan said:​
      ​Seriously though, I take "power tools" to equate to "tools and processes". Power tools are great, when they're appropriate and in the hands of competent operators​. They quickly become incredibly dangerous and a threat to work well-done lacking this expertise

      ​Regards
      Mahmood Jalilnejad,
      An Agile friend