Re: Yahoo bans working from home. Command and control, or reasonable constraint?

  • banshee858
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 28, 2013

      > Marisa has broken at least one principle of Agile Manifesto:
      >
      > *"Build projects around motivated individuals.
      > Give them the environment and support they need,
      > and trust them to get the job done."*
      >
      > She is not supporting the need of employees that gave birth, only hers.

      I'd be careful going in this direction. IMO, it comes off as sexist, but that is me. Also, we do not know, but perhaps one of the commitments she has made is to provide world-class daycare and nursery facilities at Yahoo? If she did that, that would show she was serious about making the Yahoo! the best place to work at.

      Carlton