Re: [scrumdevelopment] Request for reference/reading material - Developer Stories

    Message 1 of 107 , Feb 25, 2013
      Hi Charles,

      On Feb 25, 2013, at 2:45 PM, Charles Bradley - Professional Scrum Trainer and Coach <chuck-lists2@...> wrote:

      You mention that there is a "rarely" a need to do this.  Could please elaborate on what those "rare needs" look like?  Maybe some examples?

      I can think of no case where I'd recommend this offhand.
      Don't ignore your dreams; don't work too much; say what you think; cultivate friendships; be happy. -- Paul Graham

    • A Narasimhan
      Message 107 of 107 , Apr 21 7:50 AM
        Thanks a lot, George.
        Rgds-AN

        Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 8:55 PM
        Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] CONCERN: over continuing Schisming/Fragmentation of Scrum & Agile

        AN,

        On 4/20/13 10:16 AM, A Narasimhan wrote:

        > Hi:
        > Recently there was a mail on Agile Scaling by Ron Jeffries which went
        > something
        > like this:
        > ‘Collaboration works in a team but not so much in a building...’ etc.
        > There were several points covered in that mail on scaling. I somehow
        > deleted that mail.
        > Can someone re-send the mail please...You could also send it to my
        > personal mail
        > mailto:an.narasimhan%40yahoo.co.in <mailto:mailto:an.narasimhan%40yahoo.co.in>
        > Rgds-AN

        Every email has a trailer that includes:

        > Visit Your Group
        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scrumdevelopment

        You can go there to search for messages.

        - George