Agile Principals and Values Game

  • Michael Wollin
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2013
      I have been asked to deliver a 2 hour introduction to agile. The audience is coaches and facilitation managers who may not have experience in product development at all. What would be a game or experiential exercise that would engage and ground the audience in the what and why of the 12 principals? Or, at least, form the foundation for a meaningful discussion/exposition.

      Michael
    • Alan Dayley
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2013
        Pocket-sized Principles or a variation works well for such situations. http://tastycupcakes.org/2010/01/pocket-sized-principles/