Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Request for reference/reading material - Developer Stories

    Message 1 of 107 , Feb 23, 2013
      Right Bill! +1 and all that …

      On Feb 22, 2013, at 10:11 PM, Bill Wake <bill@...> wrote:

      I've emphasized the weakness of stories about developers (not users) rather than the issue of "paying twice" to get the refactoring done, but maybe my blog article may help: '"As a Developer" is Not a User Story' - http://www.industriallogic.com/blog/as-a-developer-is-not-a-user-story/

      Here's an article with the same point from my site: Technical Stories - We don't need 'em.
      Wisdom begins when we learn the difference between "that makes no sense" and "I don't understand". -- Mary Doria Russell

    • A Narasimhan
      Message 107 of 107 , Apr 21 7:50 AM
        Thanks a lot, George.
        Rgds-AN

        Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 8:55 PM
        Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] CONCERN: over continuing Schisming/Fragmentation of Scrum & Agile

        AN,

        On 4/20/13 10:16 AM, A Narasimhan wrote:

        > Hi:
        > Recently there was a mail on Agile Scaling by Ron Jeffries which went
        > something
        > like this:
        > ‘Collaboration works in a team but not so much in a building...’ etc.
        > There were several points covered in that mail on scaling. I somehow
        > deleted that mail.
        > Can someone re-send the mail please...You could also send it to my
        > personal mail
        > mailto:an.narasimhan%40yahoo.co.in <mailto:mailto:an.narasimhan%40yahoo.co.in>
        > Rgds-AN

        Every email has a trailer that includes:

        > Visit Your Group
        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scrumdevelopment

        You can go there to search for messages.

        - George