Re: Request for reference/reading material - Developer Stories

  • Bill Wake
    Message 1 of 107 , Feb 22, 2013
      I've emphasized the weakness of stories about developers (not users) rather than the issue of "paying twice" to get the refactoring done, but maybe my blog article may help: '"As a Developer" is Not a User Story' - http://www.industriallogic.com/blog/as-a-developer-is-not-a-user-story/

      --Bill

      --
         Bill Wake
         Industrial Logic, Inc.  http://industriallogic.com @IndustrialLogic
      Message 107 of 107 , Apr 21, 2013
        Thanks a lot, George.
        Rgds-AN

        Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2013 8:55 PM
        Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] CONCERN: over continuing Schisming/Fragmentation of Scrum & Agile

        AN,

        On 4/20/13 10:16 AM, A Narasimhan wrote:

        > Hi:
        > Recently there was a mail on Agile Scaling by Ron Jeffries which went
        > something
        > like this:
        > ‘Collaboration works in a team but not so much in a building...’ etc.
        > There were several points covered in that mail on scaling. I somehow
        > deleted that mail.
        > Can someone re-send the mail please...You could also send it to my
        > personal mail
        > mailto:an.narasimhan%40yahoo.co.in <mailto:mailto:an.narasimhan%40yahoo.co.in>
        > Rgds-AN

        Every email has a trailer that includes:

        > Visit Your Group
        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scrumdevelopment

        You can go there to search for messages.

        - George