[SPAM] yet another agile blog…mine ;)

  • Kevin Callahan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2013
      Hey All,

      OK, I know the agile world is chock full of content. I thought long and hard about adding yet another URL spinning agile, and decided I would do it only if I thought it would add something fresh and valuable.

      Let's put it this way, I love me some gravity and find my bliss on mountain bike, snow board, and once upon a time, surfing. I learn a lot in these spaces, and a lot of it maps directly onto agile. So I started a blog to wrap my head around some of this and share it.

      I welcome any and all feedback; thanks for reading!

      -k

      Kevin Callahan
      Scrum Master & Agile Coach
      LiveWorld Inc.

      Mobile+1 (207) 691-2997
      Emailkcallahan@...
      Skypekevmocal
      Webwww.liveworld.com

      Follow UsFacebook Twitter LinkedIn

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2013
        Hi Kevin,

        On Jan 14, 2013, at 9:11 PM, Kevin Callahan <kcallahan@...> wrote:

        I welcome any and all feedback; thanks for reading!

        Very interesting analogies. Worth continuing, I think. Good luck!

        Everything that needs to be said has already been said.
        But since no one was listening, everything must be said again. -- Andre Gide