Analysis of Agile practices and their evolution over the time - Survey

  • FedericoB
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2013
      Hello to all the members of this great group,
      my name is Federico Bellani and I am currently a second year graduate student at the Bocconi University, located in Italy.
      I am working on my final thesis, investigating and deepening my knowledge about the agile methods practices used nowadays.
      By answering the survey I'm carrying out, you will significantly help me to improve the quality of my research; I would be happy to share the results with every respondent.
      You will not take more than 8-10 minutes to complete the survey and I would be grateful to you for a lifetime!
      Please, answer the survey through the link below:
      https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_e5Vg5Bay41W9LkV

      Best regards and happy new year,
      Federico Bellani