Re: How well understood should a PBI or User Story be at various points in its lifecycle?

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 60 , Jan 11, 2013
      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Ron Jeffries wrote:
      > Facilitation can be useful, although it is not an official practice in any Agile method of which I am aware.

      Small point of information Ron, the concepts of facilitation, facilitators and facilitated worksgops are very much a part of DSDM.

      I'm sure Arie van Bennekum, your fellow Manifesto co-author, will fill you in on the details if you wish. ;^)
    • avinap77
      Message 60 of 60 , Jan 12, 2013
        p.s. While we're at it:

        "
        The ScrumMaster acts as a coach for the Scrum Team, helping them to execute the Scrum process. He helps them to work together and to learn the Scrum framework, and protects them from both internal and external distractions. **He may facilitate meetings**, and helps keep the Scrum Team on track, productive, and growing in ability.
        "
        (Agile Atlas, I think you know which page)

        I'm in fact addressing the root cause of this discussion - here:
        https://trello.com/c/fZQC4KfI

        Have a happy week,
        and don't take me too seriousely - I would be deeply offended if you did...

        Avi

        We're not building nuclear missiles, nor promoting world peace.
        It's just software, Try to remember it.