Re: How well understood should a PBI or User Story be at various points in its lifecycle?

  • avinap77
    Message 1 of 60 , Jan 9, 2013
      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Ron Jeffries wrote:

      > I can report that your words, to me, seem to be pushing against
      > conversation. I think that's questionable advice.

      Thanks for the feedback (about me not being clear).
      Let me be clear now - that's NOT what I'm advising.

      I guess I'll have to work on my wording.

      Best wishes,
      Avi
    • avinap77
      Message 60 of 60 , Jan 12, 2013
        p.s. While we're at it:

        "
        The ScrumMaster acts as a coach for the Scrum Team, helping them to execute the Scrum process. He helps them to work together and to learn the Scrum framework, and protects them from both internal and external distractions. **He may facilitate meetings**, and helps keep the Scrum Team on track, productive, and growing in ability.
        "
        (Agile Atlas, I think you know which page)

        I'm in fact addressing the root cause of this discussion - here:
        https://trello.com/c/fZQC4KfI

        Have a happy week,
        and don't take me too seriousely - I would be deeply offended if you did...

        Avi

        We're not building nuclear missiles, nor promoting world peace.
        It's just software, Try to remember it.