Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: How well understood should a PBI or User Story be at various points in its lifecycle?

    Message 1 of 60 , Jan 8, 2013
      Avi,

      > It really feels like you'r picking a fight here.

      I'm sure Ron will speak for himself, but I think you might want to consider that 4 credible Agile Practitioners/Coaches/Trainers have now expressed reservations about your comments regarding "..the point is to do **as little** conversation as possible..."  All 4 have expressed their reservations fairly clearly.

      I don't think anyone is picking a fight... I think 4 intellectual people are choosing to disagree with you.  **If** your intent is to try to make yourself look like the victim of someone whose been "picked on" -- I don't think that's going to "pass muster" here.

      -------
      Charles Bradley
      Scrum Coach-in-Chief
      ScrumCrazy.com

      Message 60 of 60 , Jan 12, 2013
        p.s. While we're at it:

        "
        The ScrumMaster acts as a coach for the Scrum Team, helping them to execute the Scrum process. He helps them to work together and to learn the Scrum framework, and protects them from both internal and external distractions. **He may facilitate meetings**, and helps keep the Scrum Team on track, productive, and growing in ability.
        "
        (Agile Atlas, I think you know which page)

        I'm in fact addressing the root cause of this discussion - here:
        https://trello.com/c/fZQC4KfI

        Have a happy week,
        and don't take me too seriousely - I would be deeply offended if you did...

        Avi

        We're not building nuclear missiles, nor promoting world peace.
        It's just software, Try to remember it.