Re: How well understood should a PBI or User Story be at various points in its lifecycle?

  • avinap77
    Message 1 of 60 , Jan 8, 2013
      Ron,

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Ron Jeffries wrote:

      > limiting face-to-face conversation, or even phone/video
      > conversation, is not the Agile path.

      I would really rather not go into a "this is agile, this is not" discussion.

      Agile path or no agile path - keeping limits is a part of life.

      And in the context of Kurt's question - we seem to be talking about the same thing - effective communication, efficient conversation.

      It really feels like you'r picking a fight here.
      What's eating at you?

      Avi
    • avinap77
      Message 60 of 60 , Jan 12, 2013
        p.s. While we're at it:

        "
        The ScrumMaster acts as a coach for the Scrum Team, helping them to execute the Scrum process. He helps them to work together and to learn the Scrum framework, and protects them from both internal and external distractions. **He may facilitate meetings**, and helps keep the Scrum Team on track, productive, and growing in ability.
        "
        (Agile Atlas, I think you know which page)

        I'm in fact addressing the root cause of this discussion - here:
        https://trello.com/c/fZQC4KfI

        Have a happy week,
        and don't take me too seriousely - I would be deeply offended if you did...

        Avi

        We're not building nuclear missiles, nor promoting world peace.
        It's just software, Try to remember it.