Re: How well understood should a PBI or User Story be at various points in its lifecycle?

  • avinap77
    Message 1 of 60 , Jan 8, 2013
      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Charles Bradley wrote:

      > I am also uncomfortable with the "stage" term as it suggests stage-
      > gate/phase-gate/waterfall to me.  The truth is that story
      > grooming/decomposition *is* done in pseudo-stages, but not nearly
      > the same ways as waterfall did, so using the term "stage" is risky,
      > IMO.

      I think in this context we all understand what "stage" means,
      don't we? ;)

      All the best,
      Avi
    • avinap77
      Message 60 of 60 , Jan 12, 2013
        p.s. While we're at it:

        "
        The ScrumMaster acts as a coach for the Scrum Team, helping them to execute the Scrum process. He helps them to work together and to learn the Scrum framework, and protects them from both internal and external distractions. **He may facilitate meetings**, and helps keep the Scrum Team on track, productive, and growing in ability.
        "
        (Agile Atlas, I think you know which page)

        I'm in fact addressing the root cause of this discussion - here:
        https://trello.com/c/fZQC4KfI

        Have a happy week,
        and don't take me too seriousely - I would be deeply offended if you did...

        Avi

        We're not building nuclear missiles, nor promoting world peace.
        It's just software, Try to remember it.