Re: Scrum in non-co-located, non-overlapping teams? (was: Meeting minutes for stand up meetings

  • scott
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 4, 2013
      Well, I didn't say you didn't need to be able to talk everyday - just that you may be able to get along without an all-together-at-the-same-time standup meeting, if you've got good communications and a discipline of sharing.

      But this is largely hypothetical, in any case - I'm not recommending it! Sometimes, though, the people you need to do what you want to do aren't in the same place and aren't fungible.

      scott