User rhudson@bigtimebiz.biz

  • woynam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2013
      Would whoever owns this account please configure your group settings to not send emails? I'm tired of my inbox filling up with messages from "The Webmaster of www.bigtimebiz.biz" stating that you don't receive emails from my domain ebery time I post a message to the group.

      Yahoo Groups, as originally purchased from E-groups, is an email-based forum. If you don't want to receive emails, then you can configure your group account to not receive emails.

      Thank you.

      Mark

      P.S. The same goes for those of you with "out of office" auto-replies.