Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum Training Materials

  • Mark Levison
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2013
      MIchael - food for thought. Many of the ScrumAlliance Scrum Trainers have switched away from slides and towards something called: "Training from the Back of the Room". We've done this because it improves the amount people actually learn. For example my training is mostly exercises and conversations. As a result I could give access to my workbook etc but about 80% of the approach would be lost. Unfortunately there is nothing quite like developing your own training from scratch.

      Cheers
      Mark

      On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 1:57 PM, Michael Wollin <yahoo@...> wrote:

      Somewhere, someone mentioned to me that there are Scum training materials available via the Scrum Alliance website or some other resource. I am looking to lead Scrum training seminars at wok and would prefer not to reinvent the wheel. Does anyone know about this or where I can find good curricula and outlines?

      --
      Cheers
      Mark Levison