Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum Training Materials

  • Michael James
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2013
      You're probably thinking about these free slides available in 23 different languages (including Croatian, Greek, Slovenian...) from Mike Cohn:
      http://www.mountaingoatsoftware.com/scrum/a-reusable-scrum-presentation

      --mj
      http://ScrumTrainingSeries.com ( <-- use this as preparation work!)

      On Jan 2, 2013, at 10:57 AM, Michael Wollin <yahoo@...> wrote:

      Somewhere, someone mentioned to me that there are Scum training materials available via the Scrum Alliance website or some other resource. I am looking to lead Scrum training seminars at wok and would prefer not to reinvent the wheel. Does anyone know about this or where I can find good curricula and outlines?

    • Michael Wollin

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2013
          I don't know of something official other than the pages of the website and some downloadable guides.

          I suggest you ask the Certified Scrum Trainers. Some trainers offer their materials for use, even commercial use. Talk to Mike Vizdos, http://implementingscrum.com, about using his training stuff. Or talk to your own CST about reuse.

          Alan

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2013
            MIchael - food for thought. Many of the ScrumAlliance Scrum Trainers have switched away from slides and towards something called: "Training from the Back of the Room". We've done this because it improves the amount people actually learn. For example my training is mostly exercises and conversations. As a result I could give access to my workbook etc but about 80% of the approach would be lost. Unfortunately there is nothing quite like developing your own training from scratch.

            Cheers
            Mark

            --
            Cheers