Re: [scrumdevelopment] [JOB] Looking for a full time SM in San Jose, CA, USA

  • Michael Vizdos
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 21, 2012

      Excellent. Requests and feedback is still coming in so I hope this helps. Let me know.

      Happy Thanksgiving

      Mike

      On Nov 21, 2012 9:50 AM, "Kevin Callahan" <kcallahan@...> wrote:

      Hey Mike,

      Finally getting a moment to circle back to this; was on the road all last week. I've filled out the form on your site; appreciate it :)

      Thanks,

      -k

      On Nov 3, 2012, at 7:18 AM, Michael Vizdos wrote:

      Kevin,

      Generally this is well... We will see. I have a great distribution list over at www.realscrumjobs.com where people from companies can vet the jobs with me and then I distribute them to that list. No recruiters. Free. It is all for networking the jobs like this.

      Mike
      Implementingscrum.com

      PS I will be out in San Mateo (I see you are out there) this week if you or anyone wants to meet up!

      On Nov 3, 2012 2:46 AM, "Kevin Callahan" <kcallahan@...> wrote:

      Greetings fair readers!

      I'm not sure how folks feel about job postings on this list; I asked the moderators we agreed to give it a shot.

      The company I work for is looking for a scrum master located in the SF Bay Area. Job posting is here:

      Please feel free to contact me off list with any questions.

      Thanks!!!

      -k

      LiveWorld
      Kevin Callahan