[JOB] Looking for a full time SM in San Jose, CA, USA

  • Kevin Callahan
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2012
      Greetings fair readers!

      I'm not sure how folks feel about job postings on this list; I asked the moderators we agreed to give it a shot.

      The company I work for is looking for a scrum master located in the SF Bay Area. Job posting is here:

      Please feel free to contact me off list with any questions.

      Thanks!!!

      -k

      LiveWorld
      Kevin Callahan
      Scrum Master & Agile Coach
      LiveWorld Inc.
      Direct+1 (207) 691-2997
      Skypekevmocal
      Follow UsFacebook Twitter LinkedIn

    • Michael Vizdos
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2012

        Kevin,

        Generally this is well... We will see. I have a great distribution list over at www.realscrumjobs.com where people from companies can vet the jobs with me and then I distribute them to that list. No recruiters. Free. It is all for networking the jobs like this.

        Mike
        Implementingscrum.com

        PS I will be out in San Mateo (I see you are out there) this week if you or anyone wants to meet up!