Re: [scrumdevelopment] What Linkedin can show us about our FUTURE projects?

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2012
      Eduardo,

      Interesting article and data, though I'm a bit skeptical of the data given that it's not really explained anywhere that I can find easily.  I'd love to believe that the Scrum skill has grown 11% y/y and the PMP skill is grown 0% over the same time period.  However, just not terribly confident of the data.  But hey, it's just a beta.

      In the future, you might try giving a 2-3 sentences description or summary of what you're asking people to click on(link) and why they should care, especially if it is a blog post written by you.  If you want feedback on your article, you should also ask for it, IMO.  Saying "Do you agree?" is not asking for feedback *about* your article, IMO.

      By just posting a link and a provocative question, it looks like you are just trying promote your blog post.  I'm not accusing you of that, just communicating to you how I perceived it.

      -------
      Charles Bradley
      http://www.ScrumCrazy.com