Agile Architecture

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2012
      Does anyone have any recommendations for their favorite resources on Agile/Emergent Architecture? (preferably books, but other resources are ok too)

      Do any of these resources give practical examples of how to do software architecture in an iterative and incremental fashion alongside delivering functional features as well?

      -------
      Charles Bradley
      http://www.ScrumCrazy.com

    • Ram Srinivasan

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 2012
          Agile modeling
          Just enough architecture.

          M.

          --
          I keep six honest serving-men (They taught me all I knew); Their names are What and Why and When And How and Where and Who.