Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: JIRA - tools question

    Message 1 of 47 , Oct 2, 2012
      Correction:

      > I know what Adam is trying to get at, but it does seem we're being pretty hostile to a newcomer.

      should read:

      > I know what Adam is trying to get at, but it does seem we're being pretty hostile.

      (he's not really a newcomer, though he is fairly new to posting to the list)

      -------
      Charles Bradley
      http://www.ScrumCrazy.com

      Message 47 of 47 , Oct 5, 2012
        In my experiences using and coaching teams using GH, we very rarely even saw/knew about the underlying JIRA system.  90+% of the time we used the card walls("boards", "planning board", etc) and a couple of searches.  We didn't even have to know that JIRA existed, except for some very default/basic administrative config that is shared by both.

        I have really enjoyed numerous Atlassian tools.  I get especially amused when someone tells me about their "Sharepoint wiki."  I show them Confluence, and they usually are completely hooked and realize how much Confluence kicks the pants off of Sharepoint (at least in the way that most dev teams use them).

        -------
        Charles Bradley
        http://www.ScrumCrazy.com