OFF TOPIC? Technical Coaches

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26 7:46 AM
      Hi all,

      (I apologize if this is off topic)

      From time to time, I get pinged about technical training and coaching gigs (TDD, Unit Testing, Automated Testing, Paired Programming, Continuous Integration/Deployment, ATDD, etc) that I don't have the bandwidth for.  The location is not specific except for that most of it is in the USA.

      People who have TDD skill sets in C#, Java, and other languages are good.  People who are deep in both Scrum and Java are also what I get pinged for from time to time.

      I would like to network with some people that I can pass these leads on to.  The vast majority(95%+) of the time, I accept no money for these referrals/leads.

      The value I get out of doing this is that a) I get to make sure good people fill those roles (and make us Agile proud!) and b) I build up goodwill with the people I refer and with the recruiters/firms I work with.

      If you're interested, please ping me at: charles@...

      -------
      Charles Bradley
      http://www.ScrumCrazy.com