RE: [scrumdevelopment] A new presentation about Agile Mindset

  • Albert Arul Prakash
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20, 2012

      Thanks Ron,

      I used this method to address the team. I used the school studies as the example of how we build the product (happened around 2 years back). Now team is much improved in terms of their understanding and they moved towards user stories (we used FRDs a long time) which is very small focused feature.

      This answer however helps them in trying to shed their traditional mind set and move towards the agile mind set by enforcing the thought as “I was agile and I decided how I want to be and I will develop my software in the same way”

      Thanks,

      Albert Arul Prakash

      http://www.agilecafe.in