Re: [scrumdevelopment] Agile Hotline Available (Volunteers Welcome)

  • RonJeffries
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 6 11:54 AM
      Hi Derek,

      On Sep 6, 2012, at 10:37 AM, Derek Neighbors <derek@...> wrote:

      It currently is only English and only US phone number.  However, it will accept calls from anywhere.  We have gotten several calls from the UK.

      Is there a charge for this service?

    • Adam Sroka

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 6 8:39 PM
          Adam,

          That is correct.  It is free, run by volunteers.  The donations are simply to cover phone costs, they go directly to the phone data provider.

          --
          Derek Neighbors
          Integrum Technologies

          On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Adam Sroka <adam.sroka@...> wrote:

          According to the site there is no charge to use it, but they are encouraging donations presumably to cover operating costs.

          On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 11:54 AM, RonJeffries <ronjeffries@...> wrote:

          Hi Derek,

          On Sep 6, 2012, at 10:37 AM, Derek Neighbors <derek@...> wrote:

          It currently is only English and only US phone number.  However, it will accept calls from anywhere.  We have gotten several calls from the UK.

          Is there a charge for this service?

        • Michael James

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 7 2:43 PM
              What did happen?  Did you enjoy it?  Get any calls?

              -------
              Charles Bradley
              http://www.ScrumCrazy.com