Agile Hotline Available (Volunteers Welcome)

  • gplfreak
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 5, 2012
      Have a question about using Scrum, the volunteers at the Agile Hotline are here to help. When you call the Agile Hotline you're connected to an agile practitioner who can quickly answer your question or help you find someone who can.

      You'll receive personalized attention from an actual, honest-to-goodness, caring human being. No call centers or automated systems, and the person on the other end of the phone actually cares about you and your question. Yup!...

      The next time you need to phone an agile friend, give us a call (866) 244-8656. Interested in volunteering to answer calls? Head over to http://agilehotline.com and signup.
    • Eduardo Cristiano Negrão
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 5, 2012
        I am really interested on this, but I am in Brazil. Is this just available for people in the U.S?

        Att,

        --
        Eduardo Cristiano Negrão - eduardocnegrao@...

        Software Engineer

      • Derek Neighbors
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 6, 2012
          Eduardo,

          It currently is only English and only US phone number.  However, it will accept calls from anywhere.  We have gotten several calls from the UK.

          --
          Derek Neighbors
          Integrum Technologies

          On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 8:11 PM, Eduardo Cristiano Negrão <eduardocnegrao@...> wrote:

[...]

        • RonJeffries
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 6, 2012
            Hi Derek,

            On Sep 6, 2012, at 10:37 AM, Derek Neighbors <derek@...> wrote:

            It currently is only English and only US phone number.  However, it will accept calls from anywhere.  We have gotten several calls from the UK.

            Is there a charge for this service?

          • Adam Sroka

              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 6, 2012
                Adam,

                That is correct.  It is free, run by volunteers.  The donations are simply to cover phone costs, they go directly to the phone data provider.

                --
                Derek Neighbors
                Integrum Technologies

                On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Adam Sroka <adam.sroka@...> wrote:

                According to the site there is no charge to use it, but they are encouraging donations presumably to cover operating costs.

                On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 11:54 AM, RonJeffries <ronjeffries@...> wrote:

                Hi Derek,

                On Sep 6, 2012, at 10:37 AM, Derek Neighbors <derek@...> wrote:

                It currently is only English and only US phone number.  However, it will accept calls from anywhere.  We have gotten several calls from the UK.

                Is there a charge for this service?

              • Michael James

                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 7, 2012
                    What did happen?  Did you enjoy it?  Get any calls?

                    -------
                    Charles Bradley
                    http://www.ScrumCrazy.com