Re: [scrumdevelopment] Looking for your Favorite bad Scrum related Job Ads

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2012
      Mark,

      I've seen some real doozies in the last few months, but my concern in posting them here in a public forum would be that I might insult the company who posted it.  Further, if the job is something that is posted online, it probably would not be hard to find with google(and thus identify the company).  Actually, I just tested my theory and it worked.

      -------
      Charles Bradley
      http://www.ScrumCrazy.com