Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Has anyone else seen this article slamming Agile?

  • Michael Wollin
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 23 2:43 PM
      Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Has anyone else seen this article slamming Agile? How can I access this Standish Group report? Can you post it here or does on have to buy it?

      Was the GAO recommendation what Jeff Sutherland posted about Agile DOD or something else?

      On 8/16/12 4:33 PM, "Ken Schwaber" <ken.schwaber@...> wrote:

      I never said that Scrum, and the path to agility would be easy. However, the latest Standish Group report shows that Agile is 3X more effective in delivering successful projects, the GAO now highly recommends agility be a mandate on all new initiatives, and - if organizations don't like agile processes - they can certainly go back to waterfall.

      I found the article to be extremely ill-informed.

      Best,
      Ken