Re: [scrumdevelopment] Sample questions for taking CSM exam

  • Adam Sroka
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 7 6:55 PM
      All sorts of things might happen. Some of those are interesting :-D

      On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 5:32 PM, RonJeffries <ronjeffries@...> wrote:

      Charles,

      On Aug 7, 2012, at 1:22 PM, Charles Bradley - Scrum Coach CSP CSM PSM I <chuck-lists2@...> wrote:

      Aren't there people out there who might have to take the CSM exam as a result of renewing their CSM certification?  It would seem that re-taking a CSM course might be overkill in that case.

      A year from now there might be. There aren't any now.

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 7 9:23 PM
        Ron,

        Thanks for the clarification.  My bad.

        -------
        Charles Bradley
        http://www.ScrumCrazy.com

        Aren't there people out there who might have to take the CSM exam as a result of renewing their CSM certification?  It would seem that re-taking a CSM course might be overkill in that case.

        A year from now there might be. There aren't any now.

      • Joy Kelsey
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 8 5:32 AM
          I would like to point out that taking the Scrum Open exam (as many times as you wish) and taking the PSM 1 exam is very different and  it is not easy to achieve the 85% pass mark.

          --

          Regards
          Joy Kelsey