Re: [scrumdevelopment] Sample questions for taking CSM exam

  • RonJeffries
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 7, 2012
      Charles,

      On Aug 7, 2012, at 1:22 PM, Charles Bradley - Scrum Coach CSP CSM PSM I <chuck-lists2@...> wrote:

      Aren't there people out there who might have to take the CSM exam as a result of renewing their CSM certification?  It would seem that re-taking a CSM course might be overkill in that case.

      A year from now there might be. There aren't any now.

    • Adam Sroka

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 7, 2012
          Ron,

          Thanks for the clarification.  My bad.

          -------
          Charles Bradley
          http://www.ScrumCrazy.com

          Aren't there people out there who might have to take the CSM exam as a result of renewing their CSM certification?  It would seem that re-taking a CSM course might be overkill in that case.

          A year from now there might be. There aren't any now.

        • Joy Kelsey
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 8, 2012
            I would like to point out that taking the Scrum Open exam (as many times as you wish) and taking the PSM 1 exam is very different and  it is not easy to achieve the 85% pass mark.

            --

            Regards
            Joy Kelsey