Sample questions for taking CSM exam

  • poojawandile
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1 5:24 AM
      Hi,
      Do you have any reference to sample questions for taking the CSM exam? Any help would be appreciated.

      Thanks and Regards,
      Pooja
    • RonJeffries
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1 5:39 AM
        Poojawandile ...

        On Aug 1, 2012, at 8:24 AM, "poojawandile" <poojawandile@...> wrote:

        Do you have any reference to sample questions for taking the CSM exam? Any help would be appreciated.

        After taking the CSM course from a Certified Scrum Trainer, you'll get a link to the exam. Take it. Proceed based on what happens next.

        Why pay now when we can pay later?

      • dachepalli babu siva prasad
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 1 5:53 AM

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 7 10:22 AM
            Ron,

            Aren't there people out there who might have to take the CSM exam as a result of renewing their CSM certification?  It would seem that re-taking a CSM course might be overkill in that case.

            -------
            Charles Bradley
            http://www.ScrumCrazy.com

            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 7 10:30 AM
              Pooja,

              Taking the Scrum Open assessment might help you prepare for the CSM exam, though I believe that there is a very small subset(~~10%?) of questions that might have different answers than the CSM exam.
              http://www.scrum.org/scrumopen

              If I recall correctly, you can only take the scrum open exam once per email address -- but maybe that is different now.
              If you do go to the effort of taking Scrum Open several times, you might as well take the PSM I exam while you are there and add another certification to your resume/CV.

              -------
              Charles Bradley
              http://www.ScrumCrazy.com

              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 7 5:32 PM
                Charles,

                On Aug 7, 2012, at 1:22 PM, Charles Bradley - Scrum Coach CSP CSM PSM I <chuck-lists2@...> wrote:

                Aren't there people out there who might have to take the CSM exam as a result of renewing their CSM certification?  It would seem that re-taking a CSM course might be overkill in that case.

                A year from now there might be. There aren't any now.

              • Adam Sroka

                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 7 9:23 PM
                    Ron,

                    Thanks for the clarification.  My bad.

                    -------
                    Charles Bradley
                    http://www.ScrumCrazy.com

                    Aren't there people out there who might have to take the CSM exam as a result of renewing their CSM certification?  It would seem that re-taking a CSM course might be overkill in that case.

                    A year from now there might be. There aren't any now.

                  • Joy Kelsey
                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 8 5:32 AM
                      I would like to point out that taking the Scrum Open exam (as many times as you wish) and taking the PSM 1 exam is very different and  it is not easy to achieve the 85% pass mark.

                      --

                      Regards
                      Joy Kelsey