Re: [scrumdevelopment] Does principle based agile approach works with politically motivated organizations?

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 24, 2012
      Dinesh,

      In my experience, no.  If you've exhausted all positive, professional, and well intentioned change agent type strategies, and some person of significant power is fighting against Agile, then you have a decision to make.  You can either stay and put up with it or try to outlast the resistor, or you can leave and find a more Agile friendly company.

      "You can *Change* Your Organization or Change *Your Organization*." -- Martin Fowler

      You might also find this "diary of an Agile change agent" type article interesting:

      -------
      Charles Bradley
      http://www.ScrumCrazy.com