Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: [APM] RoboScrum for

  • Oksana Schwartz
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 13, 2012
      OMG.. totally the same! Duh!

      Moral of the story is 'If it's not useful to you, don't use it."

      If there is some chance a tool can help surface issues or impediments or issues, I'll use it.

      On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 11:17 AM, Derek Neighbors <derek@...> wrote:

      <sarcasm>

      But. but. but.. both teams have 7 FTE's.  So they are the same right?
      </sarcasm>

      Derek Neighbors
      Integrum Technologies

      On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 8:58 AM, RonJeffries <ronjeffries@...> wrote:

      Hello Oksana,

      On Jul 3, 2012, at 5:10 PM, Oksana Schwartz wrote:

      I use it.  I find it very useful.  Especially when I am comparing teams.

      I'd consider that a strike against the tool. Tell us more about comparing teams and what it tells you.

      In particular, I'm wondering how you factor out small matters like team composition, subject matter of the work, and such.

      Yin and Yang I figure.
        -- Tom Jeffries