RE: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum in Software Development magazine

  • Mike Cohn
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 16, 2002

      Well if article isn’t well informed we’ll blame you, Ken since you’re thanked for insightful feedback at the end of the article!! J

      Actually it’s a good article—Scrum is prominently mentioned but there’s probably nothing new or insightful on Scrum there for this group. Still, the article is worth checking out. It is at:

      http://www.sdmagazine.com/documents/s=7578/sdm0210i/0210i.htm

      --Mike