Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum Master Interview Questions
- Agile Scout posted a list for interviewing potential ScrumMasters.http://agilescout.com/essential-scrummaster-interview-questions/
Also see Scrumology for a list you can use to screen the potential employer.http://www.scrumology.net/2009/07/05/10-questions-for-your-scrummaster-interview/
Remember, an inter-view should be a two-way discovery conversation.
Good luck!--Ken ;-)Ken Ritchie (Atlanta, GA)
On Jul 4, 2012, at 23:18, Peeyush Rathkanthiwar <peeyush77@...> wrote:
Can some one provide essential interview questions for the position of scrum master. That would certainly help...
Thanks in advance...
Sent from my iPad
>This begs the question: what about the team? If the team exists, how
> Have you done a job analysis for *your* Scrum Master?
does the ScrumMaster interact with them? A client asked me to work with
a "dysfunctional team" as the ScrumMaster. I found the team not
dysfunctional. It did have two very strong personalities. Helping them
understand their "team" nature helped them work together better.
> Some act more like a project manager,And this applies to the ScrumMaster prior to me. The team ejected him
after 10 weeks.
> some don't. Some work closely with the product owner/customer, someThis may be true. I don't see it as either/or. I like Michael James'
> work more closely with a team.
Example Checklist for ScrumMasters
share it with every ScrumMaster I work with.
At the risk of hijacking the thread: What should a ScrumMaster do? As I
remember my CSM class it includes:
1. Facilitate the five ceremonies.
2. Help the team remove impediments.
Most companies I work with add more. Probably because they don't
understand what "removing impediments" includes. See Michael's list for
Don Gray (336)414-4645
He who knows others is clever;
He who knows himself is enlightened.
Learn about yourself at the AYE Conference
AYE: Exploring Human Systems in Action http://www.AYEconference.com
Nov 4 - 8, 2012
- Interesting I suggest that teams/PO be the one's to interview potential ScrumMaster's. They will be the ones to work most closely with that person.CheersMark
- HiOn my side, I use often this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Amp_BmRPEsh8dGRCOG1lZFRHU0ZEZDhmSXlOWUxKM2cOn 5 July 2012 20:41, Mark Levison <mark@...> wrote:
Interesting I suggest that teams/PO be the one's to interview potential ScrumMaster's. They will be the ones to work most closely with that person.CheersMark