Re: [scrumdevelopment] Does Scrum require TDD?

  • Abhilash c
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 24, 2012

      Scrum doesn't require TDD. Scrum has its roots in lean principles where one of the most important aim is to eliminate waste. XP practices like TDD, continuous integration helps in reducing waste.

      This is a question you have to ask your team and other stakeholders . Will TDD help the team in reducing the waste, increase the quality/productivity?

      On 12 June 2012 07:18, narke <narkewoody@...> wrote:

      Hi, Group

      Hi, List

      I am not aware of the differences or common parts between Scrum and
      XP. Especially, does Scrum require TDD?

      --
      narke
      I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then.