RoboScrum for

  • Ram Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 23, 2012
      Has anyone used Roboscrum for measuring team performance ?

      What is your experience?

      Thanks,
      Ram
    • Pierre Neis
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 24, 2012
        Hi Ram

        I have never used Roboscrum completely but use all metrics in Agile Operational Excellence Audit.

         Pierre Neis
        Mobile Device

        Le 24 juin 2012 à 00:00, Ram Srinivasan <vasan.ram@...> a écrit :

        Has anyone used Roboscrum for measuring team performance ?

        What is your experience?

        Thanks,
        Ram

      • Oksana Schwartz

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 8 7:24 AM
            On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 5:10 PM, Oksana Schwartz <omaeva@...> wrote:

            I use it.  I find it very useful.  Especially when I am comparing teams.

            ...and comparing teams is good thing?

            Cheers
            Mark Levison - Human
          • RonJeffries
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 8 8:58 AM
              Hello Oksana,

              On Jul 3, 2012, at 5:10 PM, Oksana Schwartz wrote:

              I use it.  I find it very useful.  Especially when I am comparing teams.

              I'd consider that a strike against the tool. Tell us more about comparing teams and what it tells you.

              In particular, I'm wondering how you factor out small matters like team composition, subject matter of the work, and such.

              Yin and Yang I figure.
                -- Tom Jeffries

            • Oksana Schwartz

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 13 11:17 AM
                  <sarcasm>
                  But. but. but.. both teams have 7 FTE's.  So they are the same right?
                  </sarcasm>

                  Derek Neighbors
                  Integrum Technologies

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 13 11:29 AM
                    OMG.. totally the same! Duh!

                    Moral of the story is 'If it's not useful to you, don't use it."

                    If there is some chance a tool can help surface issues or impediments or issues, I'll use it.