RE: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum in Software Development magazine

  • Richard Elliott
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 15 3:49 PM

      Is life the biggest scrum of all?

      Regards

      Spor

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Ken Schwaber [mailto:ken.schwaber@...]
      Sent: 15 September 2002 19:11
      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum in Software Development magazine

      What more can you want from life? I just hope the Scott Ambler article is informed!!

      Ken

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 16 7:50 AM

        Well if article isn’t well informed we’ll blame you, Ken since you’re thanked for insightful feedback at the end of the article!! J

        Actually it’s a good article—Scrum is prominently mentioned but there’s probably nothing new or insightful on Scrum there for this group. Still, the article is worth checking out. It is at:

        http://www.sdmagazine.com/documents/s=7578/sdm0210i/0210i.htm

        --Mike