[scrumdevelopment] Story Maps in a Distributed Environment

  • Greg Robinson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2012
      Has anyone created a user story map for a project when the team and the stakeholders/customers are geographically distributed?  I've created story maps when working with collocated teams and stakeholders, but never in a distributed environment.  Can anyone share their experiences, tips, or articles on the subject?  Is there value in doing this?

      Thanks in advance.
      Greg
    • Nelson Abu Samra Rahal Junior
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2012
        Greg,

        This software can help - http://cardmapping.com/

        or

        http://www.speclog.net/

        Book -

        A Practical Guide to Distributed Scrum -

        http://www.amazon.com/A-Practical-Guide-Distributed-Scrum/dp/0137041136/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1339691442&sr=8-1

        bye

        --
        Nelson Abu Samra Rahal Junior .'.