Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Self organizing teams

  • Edson Chavez
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 11, 2012
      Hi Everybody,

      it's not about Scrum but i want add the books "Peopleware" and "The Art of Agile Development", are really good about teams and agile practices

      Regards.

      Edson 'Grubhart'
      http://www.sindominio.net/ayuda/preguntas-inteligentes.html
      http://soyfreakytambiengeek.blogspot.com/ <-- Mi Blog ^^
      @Grubhart   <-- Twitter!!

      2012/6/6 ashish_wrt <ashish@...>

      It is brand new team. So first let them get used to the short iterative delivery cycles.

      Once team has some experience, do not have a dedicated scrum master. Team should decide who among them plays scrum master role.
      Scrum folks prefer that whoever is playing SM role keeps Scrum Master work on higher priority than his work on PBI.

      Empower the team.

      I really like the suggestions by others on limiting the WIP. I have tried it in past and works well. You may look at Kanban for more on it.

      Manager and whoever in team is playing Scrum master role should watch out for any dysfunction and coach the team.