Resources for Scrum in IT, Support, and Hardware

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2012
      Fellow ScrumD's,

      I've gotten a couple of requests and I've done my own research and haven't come up with much.  I'm hoping you can help.

      Do you have any good resources (blogs, books, articles, etc) for:
      • Using Scrum for IT Projects (implementations, database support, network upgrades, etc)
      • Using Scrum for hardware product development (Or combo hardware/software)
      Thanks in advance.

      -------
      Charles Bradley
      http://www.ScrumCrazy.com