Yet Another Agile Project Management Tool

  • Joseph Pelrine
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2004
      Does anyone know anything about this? http://www.targetprocess.com/

      Cheers

      --
      Joseph Pelrine [ | ]
      MetaProg GmbH
      Email: jpelrine@...
      Web: http://www.metaprog.com

      You don't become enormously successful without encountering some really
      interesting problems.
      - Mark Victor Hansen
    • Hubert Smits
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 30, 2004
        Hi Joseph,

        No, never heard of the product. Neither of the person writing in the
        blog (Michael Dubakov), who I assume has got something to do with the
        system. But it could be me not remembering his name, I sometimes
        forget mine...

        I dropped him an email, inviting him to join us and talk about the
        product. I'm always keen to learn about tools. The secretaries in the
        office once warned me that if add one more tool or gadget to my belt
        the trousers will come down...

        --Hubert

        p.s.

        Googling for his name shows another product:

        Author.CMS� is specifically geared to small to medium size sites
        allowing small businesses rip the benefits of real dynamic web.
        Author.CMS� embeds a variety of intuitive site management tools that
        save the content publishing time and give full control over the
        website.

        The main system features are:
        - Usability-tested administration interface;
        - WYSIWYG editor and intuitive site management tools;
        - Special installer that easily installs the system on a server;
        - High-level functions that considerably save templates creation time.

        More information on Author.CMS� can be found at http://www.author-cms.com

        About SavvyBox
        SavvyBox was founded in 2000. SavvyBox focuses on content management
        software development (Author.CMS�) and user-interface design. contact
        person: Michael Dubakov
        phone: 375 (17) 2101016 site: author-cms.com

        On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 22:13:23 +0100, Joseph Pelrine
        <jpelrine@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone know anything about this? http://www.targetprocess.com/
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > --
        > Joseph Pelrine [ | ]
        > MetaProg GmbH
        > Email: jpelrine@...
        > Web: http://www.metaprog.com
        >
        > You don't become enormously successful without encountering some really
        > interesting problems.
        > - Mark Victor Hansen

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Joseph Pelrine
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 30, 2004
          At 22:37 30.11.2004, Hubert Smits wrote:

          >Hi Joseph,
          >
          >No, never heard of the product. Neither of the person writing in the
          >blog (Michael Dubakov), who I assume has got something to do with the
          >system. But it could be me not remembering his name, I sometimes
          >forget mine...

          like after dinner and drinks in Boulder ? ;-)

          >I dropped him an email, inviting him to join us and talk about the
          >product.

          Excellent idea!

          >I'm always keen to learn about tools. The secretaries in the
          >office once warned me that if add one more tool or gadget to my belt
          >the trousers will come down...

          That almost happened to me while climbing in the gym this evening...

          BTW, what's the current status w.r.t. ScrumWorks? I think it's a great idea
          that the Scrum Alliance wants to take it over. I'm teaching a CSM course
          next week, and I like to give the most up-to-date info on available tools.

          Cheers

          --
          Joseph Pelrine [ | ]
          MetaProg GmbH
          Email: jpelrine@...
          Web: http://www.metaprog.com

          You don't become enormously successful without encountering some really
          interesting problems.
          - Mark Victor Hansen
        • Clarke Ching
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 30, 2004
            > The secretaries in the   office once warned me that if add one more tool or gadget to my belt
            the trousers will come down...
            [I know I shouldn't type this but ...] You don't get offers like that every day of the week :)

          • fire_falcon_frag
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 1, 2004
              Hi Hubert,

              I am Michael Dubakov, lead of the TargetProcess project
              (http://www.targetprocess.com).
              Do you have any particular questions about the product?
              I just don't know what are you interested in...

              -- Michael

              --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Hubert Smits