Jim Highsmith Webinar

  • Jean Tabaka
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2004
      This coming Friday my company, Rally Software, is offering the final
      presentation in our series of free webinars around Agile Software
      Development. On December 3rd at 11am MST Jim Highsmith will be
      presenting on "Agile Project Management - Reliable Innovation". If
      you are interested in learning more about the when, where, and how
      of attending, check out:
      http://rallydev.com/register_for_webinar_series.jsp or feel free to
      contact me at jean.tabaka@...