Preliminary Copy of Article

  • ken schwaber
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2000
      Attached is a preliminary version of the Scrum article that I recently mentioned.  This is a preliminary version, not as good as the final that was published in the Cutter IT Journal, November 2000.  To those who asked, I've snail-mailed that copy to them.

      Ken Schwaber
    • Leesa Haslam
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 25, 2000
        Hi Ken,

        What type of document is this?  Word? Other?

        Thanks, -Leesa

        Attached is a preliminary version of the Scrum article that I recently mentioned.  This is a preliminary version, not as good as the final that was published in the Cutter IT Journal, November 2000.  To those who asked, I've snail-mailed that copy to them.

        Ken Schwaber

      • Kevin Wang
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 25, 2000
          Thank you, Ken, I will spend time to read it.

          And Leesa, the document is .pdf format.