Would you like to review the manuscript of "The Human Side of Agile"?

  • Gil Broza
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2012
      Are you actively working as a ScrumMaster, Agile project manager, or Agile team leader?

      Are you versed in the Agile principles and familiar with the popular Agile practices -- but don't consider yourself an expert?

      Are you expected to help Agile take root and succeed in your team or organization?

      I'm writing a book for you. Its working title is "The Human Side of Agile: How to Help Your Team Deliver".

      Are you interested, and HAVE TIME between April 10th and the 17th, to read the 300-page manuscript and answer a few review-type questions about it?

      If so, please write to me, gil AT 3pvantage DOT com, by Monday night. Briefly tell me about your background (or share your LinkedIn profile) and why you're interested in reviewing the manuscript.

      I have no idea how many people will say yes to this; I may not be able to admit all potential reviewers.

      Everyone who sends back a useful review, containing actionable feedback and applicable comments, will receive an autographed printed copy. And I'd like to give back even more, and offer a free half-hour coaching session to five reviewers.

      Yours sincerely,
      Gil